Sunday, August 24, 2008

...colors!

I haven't yet made much of the international crew we have here on Teddy and the Yeti (I will at some point, I'm sure), but I do often think of how fortunate I am to be creating comics in the age of Internet access.  As you can see on my profile, I'm a Pittsburgh transplant living in Wilmington, North Carolina (please don't stalk me).  Duane, our artist, is from the UK, and the colors you see at the top of this posting come from Karin Rindevall, who hails from the far reaches of Sweden.

I just got a batch of pages back from Karin and wanted to share a peek at one of the panels that I particularly love.  Look at that sunset!  A thing to behold for sure.

You can see more of Karin's work (on various projects) on her website, http://www.karrey.com.

No comments: