Thursday, August 27, 2009

Other stuff, part 1 - The Protector



There are lots of things keeping me busy right now - getting Teddy and the Yeti off to the printer (things are finally squared away in that regard), preparing for my five classes this semester, aimlessly looking at pictures of cats on the Internet(s) - so I will take some time and show off a few of the other comic book-related concepts I'm working on right now. And by "take some time" I mean "slap up a picture and get back to work on looking at pictures of cats".

Well, okay - I can't say I look at lots of pictures of cats, but I've been known to wander online without realizing it.

In any case, this first image is from a project I'm working on with Mike Adams and Jorge Correa titled "The Protector". We're basing the series around the question, "what happens when the world's only superhero is killed?" Take a peek.

I sure did use a lot of quotation marks today.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I "like" when you "use" a "lot" of quotation "marks." Also, that picture is pretty cool.