Thursday, August 13, 2009

The Skinny

As promised, a more detailed update on Teddy and the Yeti and its current status: first, the bad news. Teddy and the Yeti #1 won't be in stores until December of this year. Now, the good news. TEDDY AND THE YETI #1 WILL BE IN STORES THIS DECEMBER!!!

Ah, the old good news-bad news trick. Gets 'em every time.

After lots of work and preparation, I submitted a complete copy of the first issue of the book to Diamond Comic Distributors, otherwise known as the distribution company who might as well be the only game in town. It's been accepted, which while I expected as much is still a huge relief, and is set to appear in the September issue of Previews magazine. Once that comes out, everyone can rush to their local comic book store and demand (DEMAND!) that a copy is held for them.

In the meantime, I'm trying to focus on printing the book. I am planning on printing through Brenner, and things seem to be going well on that front, though it's not finalized just yet. I hope to have that under control within a week, because the first time in forever, I actually have more than self-imposed deadlines to work against.

So things are moving along. There's lots to do, but that's an exciting feeling.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks Jeff! I am very happy you liked! I am very excited to work with you and with Michael!

Jeff said...

Right back at you, Jorge.