Friday, December 18, 2009

Become a fan of Teddy and the Yeti on Facebook!



As if the Internet(s) didn't give you enough to do with your time, now you have another task to cross off your list: you must become a fan of Teddy and the Yeti on Facebook.  YOU MUST.

I was fairly shocked when I saw the site, because - and I know this is hard to believe - I had nothing to do with creating the fan page.  Nothing!  I just found it.  At first I was terrified, because I naturally assume the worst and figured that someone was trying to use the characters for themselves, but that's not the case.  It seems that someone from the UK-based Working Class Heroes, a shop that sells bikes, clothes, and, apparently, Teddy and the Yeti #1, decided to create the page, and I couldn't be happier.

You'll remember that T&Y artist Duane Redhead is from Ulverston, a town in England, as is Working Class Heroes, which is what I assume the connection is here.

I immediately because a fan, which is a bit weird, because...I'm the co-creator.  But I'm still a fan.  So it works.

No comments: