Thursday, November 18, 2010

Pictures from X-Con World


Myrtle Beach's X-Con World has been over for a few weeks now, so hey!  Why not show a picture or two from the show?  WHY NOT INDEED?!


Here's my obligatory disheveled picture.  I actually took three this time, and all are wonderful.  But this one might be the best.


Look at this guy.  I mean, LOOK at him!  He's such a dead ringer for the Christopher Reeves Superman.  He came the day before dressed as Clark Kent and pulled that off, too, all the way down to the way he pushed up his glasses.  And what a costume!  Kudos to this guy for embracing his celebrity lookalike status.


I wanted to take a picture where it looked like Superman was using his super-breath to blow me over, but this is what he was willing to do.  Still, it worked.


Hey, look!  It's C. Martin Croker from Space Ghost: Coast to Coast and Aqua Teen Hunger Force!  I guess maroon works for both of us.


Later, I threw on some Steelers gear and met a human Wii remote.  It's like I'm pressing "2" and the elevator door in the background is opening up.

A great time had by all!  I assume.

2 comments:

freedomblack said...

The Superman in there is my buddy, Alexander Rae. Very cool guy.

Jeff said...

"Alexander Rae" sounds like a Kryptonian name. All the better!