Friday, April 22, 2011

new art for FUBAR: volume 2


FUBAR: Volume 1, the World War II zombie epic, is out in force now, and dare I say it, taking the world by storm.  Volume 2 is currently in the works, and I'm set to have a larger presence in this book than in the first (as in, I'll have more than one page of material in it, God willing).  I'm currently working on a story titled "Life Preservers" with artist Mario Wytch, and I thought I'd share some of the art.  Here's page two:

Exciting stuff!  Mario is really putting some great work in on these pages and I'm sure the thing will look great once it's all complete.  Headmaster Jeff McComsey will, I believe, be greyscaling these pages before the lettering takes place.  Here's some thumbnails for different pages in the tale:



I can't say for certain, but I believe that FUBAR: Volume 2 is set to come out this fall, and it'll be a bigger collection than the first.  This is a fun project that will hopefully spread out into a third volume (one step at a time, I know).  Once I know more about this and get new art, I'll post it up for all to see...and enjoy.  Yes.

No comments: