Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Wagon Wheel Comics at the Motor City Comic Con!


I took a cursory glance at the website for Detroit's Motor City Comic Con yesterday and saw that, hey, apparently I'm going to be there this May!  I applied a while ago but hadn't heard anything from the show organizers since, but seeing my name on the "guest" list clears things up a bit.  I even made the front page, which is either a signal of my rising star in comic fandom or a sign that bigger talent that will push my listing to the back is still yet to be announced.  Take a peek!


Ooh, hey, Tim Sale and James Robinson and Tony Harris!  Plus some people from Star Trek and Battlestar Galactica!  Cool.

I should have more information soon on things like a booth number and the floor plan, but for now it's just good to get confirmation that this will actually be happening.

No comments: