Sunday, July 10, 2011

Mr. Massive on Kickstarter


A few days ago, I happened upon a link that told me, much to my surprise, that Mr. Massive will soon be appearing in a new anthology from Explosive Comics.  I'm a bit out of the loop for the time being, but I have a good feeling that this story will be the one included:


Well, I mean, that's not the whole story, but it's a clip from something I worked on a few months ago and would make the most sense for a book that features a number of different characters.

The book currently has a page up on the Kickstarter website, which is designed to raise money for various projects (in this case, a comic book anthology).  I checked it out and it even has a backer at this point!  So that's interesting.

I'll try to find out more about this project and figure out exactly what the plans are for Mr. Massive and the rest of the book, and report back here when I have a better idea.  In the meantime, here's the website address for the Kickstarter fundraiser: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2028284042/explosive-comics-black-terror-mr-massive

Feel free to check it out and, if you're so inclined (one of the "rewards" is a custom action figure), throw some money at it.  To be continued.

P.S. Oh goodness, there's a 45-second video of me on there talking about Mr. Massive.  Hide children, lock doors.

No comments: