Monday, November 21, 2011

Comic-Con International 2012


I just got some great news in the form of an envelope and...what was inside that envelope.  Just a week after I thought my chances of exhibiting at the 2012 Comic-Con International in sunny San Diego had been squelched, I got word today that my application has been accepted.  That's right - Wagon Wheel Comics will be exhibiting at Comic-Con!!

Our booth will be in the small press section, row Q, table 11.  Take a minute to search the vast floor plan below for our location:


...or just check out this cropped and photoshopped version with a helpful arrow:


As I said, this is great news.  There's lots of planning and comic book making to be done before the show takes place from July 11th through the 15th.  I have a bit of previous experience with CCI, having exhibited there in 2006.  This was before, however, I had a clue about what to expect.  I will be infinitely more prepared for the 2012 show.

More to come!


No comments: