Monday, January 2, 2012

FUBAR has landed; signing at Pittsburgh Comics on the 7th!


The above pallet looks like it could have been airdropped from a plane, and who knows?  Perhaps it was.  What you're looking at is the first edition print run of FUBAR: Empire of the Rising Dead; I received my copies in the mail a few days ago, and I can attest that they look impressive.  The sequel is nearly twice as long as the original and it's worth your time if you want to pick it up, from my obviously biased perspective.


Well, judging by this picture of the books that I just took, it's obvious that the camera on my phone is starting to crap out.  Huh.  Regardless, the books look great.

Coming this Saturday, I'll be signing copies of FUBAR 2 at Pittsburgh Comics in McMurray, PA, from 4:00-7:00.  This was in doubt because of the upcoming NFL playoffs, but the Steelers play in Denver on Sunday, so all is well (if there was a conflict with a Steeler game, no one would have shown up...I understand this).  So if you are anywhere near the Pittsburgh suburb of McMurray, stop on by and say hello.  I will probably say hello back.


1 comment:

Jeff Lafferty said...

Wow that's a lot of comics man. Way to go, hope they sell like hotcakes!
Jeff