Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Teddy and the Yeti: Incoming! is colored!


News of Teddy and the Yeti's demise has been greatly exaggerated.  There's work coming in at a slow but steady clip, and I'll be excited when I can announce the next issue's arrival date (believe me).  Suffice it to say that it will be relatively soon, and I can only hope that it will be worth the wait.  In the meantime, a short story, long in the making, was completed just two days ago when Leonardo Pietro (who I've worked with on a few FUBAR stories) sent me colored versions of our "Incoming!" story.  Oh my goodness is it great.  Above is one panel from the story, which features a familiar looking (and adorable) dog.  Each panel lives up to this one.  It's gonna blow people away.  It certainly did with me.

More to come.

No comments: