Monday, July 18, 2016

Tick exclusives at SDCC! Plus a Tick panel!


I'm leaving for Comic-Con in...about 15 hours, but that doesn't mean there's not time for a new blog post, right? ...right? Well, anyway, I just wanted to point out that there will be a brand new issue of The Tick on sale in San Diego! Duane and I put this book together a few months back and I'm excited to see it in person. It's limited to 260 copies and it'll be available exclusively at the New England Comics booth (#1807) during the show. I'll also be signing books there at various points during the convention!


There's a blank sketch cover as well! This one is also limited to 260 copies. I'm pretty sure it's not 250 this year so I can get some copies for myself, ha. Each issue will cost $7.99.


And if you're coming to the convention, don't forget to check out this Tick panel with creator Ben Edlund! It's happening on Friday, 7/22 from 2:30-3:30 at the Hornet Grand Theatre. This will be a ticketed event, as space is very limited. Tickets are free, but you have to grab 'em in the Sails pavilion the day of the event. Good luck!

No comments: